Labels

Yoda

Yoda

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Check out the legs on this one....

Things have been very busy lately. My wife is within three weeks of her due date. We are frantically trying to move, transfer, clean, squeeze and stuff things in such a way that will allow us to add one more person to this house.  We are starting to realize that our days of traveling outside the house are going to be limited. That means one thing..I will need to invest in a PS3 and a new big new LED TV. For the kid's and the family of course.  Making sure that they are well entertained is a sacrifice I must make.

The latest photos updating me on the progress of Jack's AT-AT bed have surfaced. I received these in my email just last night and really need to show you how things are going. Hopefully you will agree with me that these might be some of the best legs you will ever see.

All four legs look complete and next up is the body.  I was told that the project is a about a month away from completion.

First up we have Gary in his workshop assembling the leg parts.  Gary draws near superhuman focus by placing a pencil behind his ear...no really it's true.



A finished leg below.  Pure Awesomeness.  I know Gary was adamant on making sure that the legs had dimension to it.  He wanted it to appear as lifelike as possible.  Mission Accomplished.



All four legs.  It appears that the legs are cantilevered to make them appear as if they are actually walking.  


You can almost visualize the body sitting on top of the legs.  







Getting close.....

No comments:

Post a Comment