Labels

Yoda

Yoda

Saturday, February 27, 2010

First Post!


This is my first post in what I hope becomes a journal of my time spent playing, dreaming and watching all things Star Wars with my son Jack.  

I will also blog about the most unbelievable Imperial Walker Bed Jack’s grandfather (Papa) is building for him.  We got the inspiration from a design we saw on the internet (AT-AT Bed).

While I have always been a Star Wars fan I am not a Jedi Master in all things Star Wars.  Though familiar with the basics of Star Wars I myself am just a Padawan.  Please feel free to correct me if I misuse a term.  
This should be fun! 

3 comments:

  1. Did this bed ever get finished? I'd like to see it when it was all done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bed is about 80% complete. The head assembly and paint need to be done still. My father-in law does not have much time to work on it now that he is employed. I may need to schedule some time to go and help him complete this thing. It is so awesome and would be a shame not to ever finish it.

    ReplyDelete